Do you want to play a vital role in the success of Dining Out For Life?
Volunteer as an Ambassador on April 25, 2019! The Aliveness Project needs 200+ volunteer hosts at the 150+ participating restaurants. In 2018, Ambassadors raised over $74,000 in additional donations.
Ambassadors represent The Aliveness Project at restaurants on the day of the event. For one or more meals, you will:
- invite friends, family, and co-workers to your restaurant
- welcome and thank diners
- encourage participation in our prize drawing and additional donations
Ambassadors have the option of working with a partner, so it’s a great activity to do with a friend, classmate, or co-worker. Aliveness provides an hour long training session and all the materials you need to be successful. No prior volunteer experience is necessary. Have fun while having a huge impact on your community!
There are other ways to volunteer for Dining Out For Life:
- Photography – Take photographs at participating restaurants.
- Materials Assembly – Organize all the print materials, including posters, stickers, information packets, and prize lists, for ambassadors and restaurants.
- Materials Distribution– Drive materials to our participating restaurants.
Fill out an application to get started. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Ambassador Spotlight: Jethra
Not only does Jethra volunteer in our kitchen for brunch twice a month, but she has been an Ambassador for Dining Out For Life more than five years!
“The best part of being an Ambassador is interacting with all the amazing people who come out in droves to support a really great cause. I feel like it’s my way of contributing to a cause and supporting an organization whose mission I believe it.”